Thank you for viewing our website and I extend our warmest invitation to you and your guests to visit and experience at first hand the fantastic facilities our Club have to offer.
Our Parkland course with its lush greens is surrounded by a great vista and panoramic views across the Suir Valley, Slievenamon, the inspiring Comeragh Mountains overlooking Waterford, Ireland’s oldest City.
Waterford Golf Club is a members owned and run organization delivering a high-quality experience to members and visitors alike of our 18-hole Golf course and clubhouse facilities.
Our facilities include;
• 18 holes of well maintained & challenging greens and fairways
• Practice Greens and Golf Shop with Trolley & Buggy hire
• Dressing rooms with changing and shower facilities
• Meeting Rooms and facilities for social events
• Old Course Restaurant with mouthwatering menus served by our dedicated Chef & Team
• A Club Bar where you will enjoy a friendly atmosphere and a warm welcome.
Waterford Golf Club has for over a century developed a great reputation as a golfing centre with unrivalled social and entertainment facilities. We like to think that we don’t just exist by our members, and visitors but we exist for them!
Don’t just take our word for it come see for yourself!